We are seeking a Finance Officer (Part-Time) who will be responsible for administering all facets of the Accounts Receivable function for the business including invoicing, debtor’s management, data entry, ticket processing, cash handling, cash management and relevant reporting to management.
The role will assist the Finance Manager to ensure all revenue streams are accurately reported in the financial system within reporting timetables, whilst working collaboratively to ensure that internal and external customers receive a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
The role requires the incumbent to work 5 weekends annually during our major events.
- Accurate management, reconciliation and processing of all cash and eftpos transactions for our Tourism and Catering departments;
- Accounts receivable functions including invoicing, debtors’ management, processing and administration of competitor entry fees and event ticketing;
- Preparation of financial revenue reports for department managers;
- Identification and reporting of all discrepancies;
- Administration of cash floats.