We are currently seeking a qualified Light Vehicle Mechanic to maintain and service our Go Kart fleet located at the world-renowned Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit.
The Go Kart Mechanic will be responsible for the operations of the Go Kart Workshop, maintenance and presentation of the Go Kart fleet including the circuit plant and equipment.
The hours of work will be according to requirements of the position including weekends as required.
- Maintenance of Go Kart fleet while adhering to all safe working policies/procedures
- Maintenance of Circuit plant fleet including cars, utilities and UTV’s
- Provide assistance with the day to day operations of the Go Kart facility including customer service and track marshalling
- Ensure accurate service records for completed works
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS:
- Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Accredited Level 2 First Aid Trained*
- Current Driver Licence
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Computer skills
- Mechanical knowledge and a minimum three years on job experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Success as a team player in a dynamic work environment
- Maintain a knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety protocols and follow approved procedures
* Preferred but not essential. Suitable training will be provided where required.