We are seeking a Motorsport Operations Assistant is responsible for assisting with ensuring that all aspects of our motorsport operations meet relevant regulations and standards, and expectations of our circuit hire client’s. The role will act as the operational contact for our motorsport clients onsite, responding to all enquiries and assisting with delivering a high level of customer service.
- Assist with the daily monitoring of our motorsport on-track activities, ensuring that our service delivery meets the client’s requirements;
- Ensure the circuit is set up to the required standard each morning, and that all circuit motorsport equipment (flags, fire extinguishers, etc) are ready for issue and use;
- Monitor motorsport activity compliance in line with Circuit and relevant Motorsport regulations and homologation requirements, remedying and reporting items as required;
- Ensure cross-departmental collaboration to ensure that activity deliverables are achieved.
- Possess a thorough understanding of our policies and processes, assisting with risk management and critical incident protocols, and comply with reporting obligations for on-track medical responses;
- Assist with on-track incident response (on track including fires, oil spills, contact with barriers) and ensure appropriate documentation is completed (noting that this is not an emergency services level response);
- Assist with planning and delivery of motorsport aspects of major events (presently WorldSBK and MotoGP); and
- Assist with overseeing motorsport activities in Race Control as required.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS:
- Completion of Tertiary level certificate, diploma or degree
- Experience in motorsport or events industry*
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to read, comprehend and implement complex documents and instructions
- First Aid Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
- Forklift Licence *
- Driver’s Licence
- Basic technical aptitude and administration skills
- Relationship management
- Experience in emergency incidents and situations *
*Preferred but not essential