We are seeking a competently skilled, self-motivated and efficient person to oversee the day to day operations of the Visitors Centre ensuring that an efficiently run, high quality venue is presented to the market place.
You will have a good work ethic and excellent time management skills.
The applicant will need to have minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory role.
Working hours will be flexible on a rostered basis, including some weekends to cover our 7-day operation.
- Managing the overall guest experience to ensure the highest level of customer experience.
- Lead and motivate team through clear and achievable team goals and ensure high standards of implementation of Policies and Procedures.
- Complete training with all staff to ensure products and services are delivered in a smooth, effective, and efficient manner.
- Open / Close the venue in line with operational hours. This includes cash handling, reporting, and balancing.
- Manage group bookings throughout the centre and conduct tours in a friendly, professional, informative, and efficient manner.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory role
- Advanced Computer Skills, including MS Office suite (Office, Word, Excel)
- Proficiency in cash handling
- First Aid Certificate – Level 2*
- Current Responsible Serving of Alcohol (RSA)*