Phillip Island Go Karts are open on Saturdays and Sundays for pre-booked customers ONLY.
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER INFORMATION:
- Phillip Island Go Karts are open on Saturdays and Sundays for pre-booked customers ONLY.
- All visitors MUST pre-book their session by calling 03 5952 9400.
- Phillip Island Go Karts will operate from 10am – 4pm on these days.
- Go Karts will be running at a MAXIMUM capacity of 12 participants per session.
- Only 20 minute sessions are available at the discounted rate of $50.00 per person (save $10.00 off standard pricing)
- Sessions will be uninterrupted (participants will be on track for the full 20 minutes)
- NO spectators permitted.
- Tandem Karts will only be available for members of the same household.
- Visitors who ordinarily reside in the Restricted Areas may NOT be permitted to participate under the latest Government advice – this will be determined at time of placing booking.
- Drivers licence (or similar proof of residence) may be required to be shown upon arrival.
- The Champions Cafe will operate with takeaway ONLY.
- The Champions Cafe will only accept contactless payment methods.
- All other Visitor Centre activities (Guided Circuit Tour, History of Motorsport Display, Circuit Viewing, Slot Cars and Race Simulators) will NOT be available.
- Please do not visit our venue if you are suffering from;
– Chills or sweats
– Sore Throat
– Shortness of breath
– Runny nose
– Loss of sense of smell
OUR STEPS TO ENSURE STAFF AND CUSTOMER SAFETY:
- Over the phone booking with full payments prior to arrival will ensure minimal contact.
- Online registration of customer details in advance.
- Staggered customer arrival times to reduce queuing and congregation.
- Strict 1.5m social distance will be enforced.
- Increased frequency of cleaning throughout the venue.
- Touch points have been minimised.
- Temperature checks will be conducted prior to Go Kart customers being permitted to ride.
- Personal details of customers will be recorded to assist with contact tracing in the case of a positive case of COVID-19 being identified.
- Reduced visitation capacity across the venue.
- Automated hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed and we urge customers to use these frequently.
- The Go Karts will be cleaned with anti-bacterial sprays after every use.
- Helmets will be used once per day before a thorough anti-bacterial wash after every use.
- Balaclava’s will be supplied for all customers to cover mouth and nose. These will be used once per day and before a thorough anti-bacterial wash after every use.