PI Operations Pty Ltd
Permanent full-time position
Location: Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit (381 Back Beach Rd, Cowes 3922, Vic)
We are seeking a dedicated Chef to join our team and work across our catering operations and associated hospitality facilities/functions at the Circuit.
If you have a passion for delivery of quality food and customer service in a busy hospitality and events environment, then this job is for you.
This is a daytime position for an experienced and organised Chef who can work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective food and beverage management across the circuit
- Food preparation, cooking and creative food presentation
- Responsible for portion control
- Assist with the development and costing of menus
- Stock control, ordering and cost management
- Assist with counter service as required
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS:
- Successful completion of secondary education
- Certificate in Hospitality
- Trade Cooking Certificate (Cert III)
- Current Food Handling Certificate – Level 2 Supervisor*
- Current Responsible Servicing of Alcohol (RSA)*
- Barista Course*
- Knowledge of current food trends and produce
- Previous experience in a Catering Operations Supervisory role*
- Minimum 3 years cooking experience
*Preferred but not essential, training will be provided where required
Salary range for this position is $65,000 – $70,000 TEC (Inclusive of 10% superannuation) commensurate with skills and experience.
PI Operations Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Linfox Pty Ltd.