The Phillip Island Go Karts are open this weekend (Saturday 6th – Monday 8th June) for pre-booked customers ONLY.
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER INFORMATION:
- Phillip Island Go Karts will be open this weekend (Saturday 6th – Monday 8th June) for pre-booked customers ONLY.
- All visitors MUST pre-book their session by calling 03 5952 9400.
- Phillip Island Go Karts will operate from 9am – 5pm on these days (additional opening dates will be released shortly).
- Go Karts will be running at a MAXIMUM track capacity of 10 karts per session.
- There will be a MAXIMUM of 2 x 10 minute sessions per person, per day.
- NO spectators permitted.
- Tandem karts will only be available for members of the same household.
- The Champions Cafe will operate with take away ONLY.
- The Champions Cafe will only accept contactless payment methods.
- All other Visitor Centre activities (Guided Circuit Tour, History of Motorsport Display, Circuit Viewing, Slot Cars and Race Simulators) will NOT be available.
- Please do not visit our venue if you are suffering from;
– Chills or sweats
– Sore Throat
– Shortness of breath
– Runny nose
– Loss of sense of smell
OUR STEPS TO ENSURE STAFF AND CUSTOMER SAFETY
- Over the phone booking with full payments prior to arrival will ensure minimal contact.
- Online registration of customer details in advance.
- Staggered customer arrival times to reduce queuing and congregation.
- Strict 1.5m social distance will be enforced.
- Increased frequency of cleaning throughout the venue.
- Touch points have been minimised.
- Temperate checks will be conducted prior to go-kart customers being permitted to ride.
- Personal details of customers will be recorded to assist with contact tracing in the case of a positive case of COVID-19 being identified.
- Reduced visitation capacity across the venue.
- Automated hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed and we urge customers to use these frequently.
- The Go Karts will be cleaned with anti-bacterial sprays after every use.
- Helmets will be used once per day before a thorough anti-bacterial wash after every use.
- Balaclava’s will be supplied for all customers to cover mouth and nose. These will be used once per day and before a thorough anti-bacterial wash after every use.