We wanted to provide an update on what is happening at the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit.
The health and safety of our employees and guests is paramount. As an outdoor experience and venue with plenty of space, we are continuing to operate with additional hygiene and social distancing measures in place for your safety, including:
- Cleaning and sterilising of high touch areas;
- Limiting daily use of go kart helmets to once only followed by cleaning and disinfecting;
- Go Kart session capacity reduced to 14 people per heat to assist with achieving social distancing measures;
- Go Kart briefings occurring in groups of 7 to achieve the four-square metres per person in an enclosed space;
- Limiting numbers in the Visitor Centre to under 100 people to achieve the four-square metres per person in an enclosed space;
- Limiting numbers in the Go Kart reception area to 15 people to achieve the four-square metres per person in an enclosed space;
- Take away service only in the Champions Cafe with selection limited to coffee, cake, biscuits, muffins, chocolate bars, crisps, ice creams and cold drinks. No hot food available;
- Accepting credit/debit card payments only – no cash transactions.
The Visitor Centre and Go Kart operating hours are 10am – 5pm, 7 days per week, effective Monday 23rd March.
If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 in the last 14 days, or are displaying any flu-like symptoms, please refrain from visiting our venue.
We ask you to be patient and work with us to ensure we can continue to provide a safe, hygienic and enjoyable experience for all our guests.
Stay up to date with the latest information at www.dhhs.vic.gov.au